Economic vs Non-Economic Damages in a Personal Injury Case

The law also allows you to recover non-economic damages for an accident. You likely suffered physical pain and mental anguish because of your injuries, and you are entitled to money to make up for that suffering. You can also get money for physical disfigurement you’ve suffered, like scars and burns, and for physical impairment, such as the loss of your ability to perform certain activities. Certain close family members like spouses can even recover money for their personal emotional suffering when a loved one is injured.


published on     Comments: no comments